Monday, November 10, 2008

100+ Reading Challenge - 2009

I will be participating in the 100+ Reading Challenge for 2009. I've never done anything like this, but I read a ridiculous amount of books, so I bet I could give it a genuine shot. For details, please visit http://j-kaye-book-blog.blogspot.com/2008/11/2009-100-reading-challenge.html.

The books I read from 1/1/2009 to 12/31/2009 will be listed in this post:

1. The Duchess and the Dragon - Jamie Carey
2. Blood Memory - Greg Iles
3. Never Let Me Go - Kazuo Ishiguro
4. The Sugar Camp Quilt - Jennifer Chiaverini
5. The Lightning Thief - Rick Riordan
6. The Longing - Beverly Lewis
7. The Time Travelers Wife - Audrey Niffenegger
8. Twilight - Kristen Heitzmann
9. The Book Thief - Markus Zusak
10. The Pattern - Jane Peart
11. Black Notice - Patricia Cornwell
12. I, Richard - Elizabeth George
13. The Road - Cormac McCarthy
14. Marley & Me - John Grogan
15. Outlander - Diana Gabaldon
16. The Mysterious Benedict Society - Trenton Lee Stewart
(I hate that this seems to be going so slowly, but you just wait....I'll be flying through books in no time when life is not so busy!)
17. The House of Thunder - Dean Koontz
18. Bachelor's Puzzle - Judith Pella
19. Sister's Choice - Judith Pella
20. Treasure Under Finny's Nose - Dana Mentink
21. The Deed of Paksenarrion (Sheepfarmer's Daughter) - Elizabeth Moon
22. A Rush of Wings - Kristen Heitzmann
23. The Still of Night - Kristen Heitzmann
24. 1st to Die - James Patterson
25. Light a Penny Candle - Maeve Binchy
26. The Winding Ways Quilt - Jennifer Chiaverini
27. My Sister's Keeper - Jodi Picoult
28. Black - Ted Dekker

I read many more books than this in 2009, but I quit posting one day (not even sure why!) I'm positive I didn't make 100, and I'm wondering if I even came close to 50. I'm not joining a challenge in 2010, but I will be tracking the books I read down the side of my blog so I can see how I do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice to meet you! I am so glad you are joining in the 100+ Reading Challenge in 2009. It' gonna be fun!

Happy Reading!